Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 12 months
- Work directly with Business, Leadership and Cross-Functional teams to capture JIRA requirements, demonstrate solutions, and drive Jira adaptation.
- Manage User access and permissions; Design, monitor and ensure adherence to guard rails for data quality.
- Troubleshoot, remediate & resolve JIRA data/technical issues reported by End Users, Stakeholders & downstream Tableau Reporting team.
- Responsible for developing content, conduct trainings for all stakeholders including leadership.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience working in agile transformation and scaled agile environments.
- Strong experience in supporting Jira Software, Service Desk, Confluence projects implementing automations, workflows using post-functions, validations, etc.
- Proficient in implementing plug-ins like Script Runner, Jira Portfolio, etc.
- Experience in developing Jira REST API based Microsoft VBA solutions.
- Experience in building complex JQL queries, boards, dashboards, etc.
- Experience in developing excel reports using macros for leadership & stakeholder teams.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning