Remote full stack Java Tech Lead contract opening. Ideal candidate will have deep technical experience in addition to previously working with business users in analyzing the business requirements and address system issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the business requirements, provide accurate estimates and develop the code.
- Develop Unit test cases, build the automated test cases, execute the test scripts. Provide Test Support for User Acceptance Testing.
- Respond to inquiries from Business Users for assistance in diagnosing Production System operations, data.
- Be able to make ongoing recommendation for operational improvements of production applications.
- Provide L3 support for critical production issues.
- Previous Full Stack Application Development experience in Large scape Enterprise Web Apps
- Good communications skills is a must, as this role involves working with business users; managing expectations. Should be fluent in English
- Should be able to work independently
Tech Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
- Basic Java & Advanced Java 8 years
- Spring-Boot, AngularJS 6 years
- Ionic or React Native 3 years
- Angular JS/Angular Web 4 years
- Database: Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQLServer
- Azure Cloud and Azure Native Apps
- 2+ years Kafka
- 2+ years Kubernetes
- 3+ Years Perl, Shell, Windows Batch Scripts, PL/SQL, SQL
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.