Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Spring Boot Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
This Java Software Engineering opportunity is an excellent opportunity for a mature developer who is passionately interested in making improvements and creating high quality work to join our team. As part of of the team, you will have opportunity to contribute to the conversion of legacy .net applications to Java stack as part of the the Advice Control Center team in the Advisory Value Stream. You'll have the opportunity to be responsible for full-stack development including creating automated integration testing with Selenium and unit testing as well. Our team is Agile-enabled and as a team member, you'll be an active participant in all Agile ceremonies (e.g. SCRUM, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5 + years of AngularJS experience
- 5+ years of source/version control tools experience
- 5 + years of web application development experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- Git or GitHub experience
- 2+ years of ASP.Net experience