Permanent Position with excellent benefits.
Working remotely from most states until covid restrictions are lifted.
Permanent location: Tempe AZ negotiable.
We are seeking a Java Developer to design, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
7+ years of experience as a Software Developer
Strong experience in Java & J2EE related technologies
Experience with SOAP and RestFul services
Strong experience in Spring, Hibernage / JPA, PL/SQL
Good experience in ESB
Strong experience or exposure to message security
- Strong experience in integrating external systems using Web Services
- Experience in developing low /high level design documents and documenting NFR
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins Strong experience in Agile methodology
- ???????Strong experience with Oracle
- Exposure to UX Design and development tools like Angular JS, Node Js
- Banking experience is a nice to have.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Large systems software design and development experience
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans
- Implement system software and customize to requirements and create data for testing
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation
- Provide quality assurance reviews
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
- Coordinate and communicate applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems
- Experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution