Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java jBPM Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix/Chandler, AZ
Term: 6 months - Contract to Hire
- CSBBT Small Business Journey team is seeking a JBPM developer that acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex BPM workflows and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Motivated team player who can plan, perform, and execute the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Analyze software requirements and highly complex user needs to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Proven problem solving abilities with a history of building reliable and high performance software solutions.
- Assure quality, Security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Lead and coordinate maintenance of software systems and installation/upgrade of software systems.
- Develops, executes the maintenance of security plans, risk assessments, recovery planning, and incident management, testing procedures, training and reporting on the execution of deliverables designed for program maturity.
- Develop original and innovative solutions to complex challenges and provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Be well-informed in general technology trends (Cloud, Web technologies etc.,) and be able to make recommendations based on our business needs.
- Ability to adapt and learn new emerging technologies.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Strong Java/J2EE application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of BPM workflow development experience.
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application server architecture
- API programming experience with XML, REST or JSON
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of financial industry experience
- 3+ years Red Hat PAM (jBPM) experience is preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Agile project methodologies
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to influence, partner, and collaborate with other technical and business teams to act on the commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product.
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Ability to partner as a team member resource
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change.