Terrific Long-Term Contract to Hire Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA or Summit, NJ
Term: Contract, To-Hire potential
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Java SE 8, Core Java, APIs, JSP, JDBC
- Java Web Services
- Spring Boot
- SQL Server
- AI & ML
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills