Our client is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer for a contract position in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary collaborative and cross-functional team or squad in an agile setup.
- Key responsibilities include delivering, maintaining and supporting production initiatives which could be capabilities enabled by applications and microservices.
- Work with Team Leads and Architects for the product and other areas like network, security, cloud and DevOps.
- Work with business product owners and delivery managers to understand requirements and priorities in order to meet the delivery needs.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and supporting large-scale applications in hosted production environments
- Experience in application development for mobile and web using cloud-based technologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM and working experience in Agile and Cross-functional teams
- Experience in the airline industry a strong plus
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
- Proficiency in Full Stack Application Development
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- Cloud based development in PaaS and CaaS platforms like Kubernetes, App Services or CF
- Cloud database like Couchbase, Mongo, Cosmos, Redis, Cassandra, Apace Ignite
- Developing Microservices with Java and ES6/8 based frameworks like Spring-Boot, Node
- Web Services: REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML), Web Sockets.
- Development Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Node
- Testing: Backend, Frontend, Integration and Load testing - Junit, Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor, JMeter, etc.
- Front-end: Angular 6+, HTML5, Node, CSS
- Mobile technologies: Cordova, Ionic, Native Android/iOS
- Scripting tools: YAML, Groovy, SQL, N1QL, JSON,
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Junit, Mockito
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: Selenium, Nexus Repository, Hygieia, SonarQube, Coverity, Slack, GitHub, Jenkins, New Relic, Dynatrace, Splunk
- Proficiency in Design Patterns and Design documentation in GIT Readme or Wiki
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Pair programming, Cloud projects
- Understanding of Mobile native app development, Mobile web services