Privately held Supply Chain management company seeking a seasoned Java Developer for their Atlanta based Product team!
- Create and implement well-structured database models for SaaS features, and corresponding data access layers and stored procedures in PL/SQL.
- Maintain established standards for code management, upgrade scripts for application to various system environments, with a strong sense of precision.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify intent of requirements when necessary.
- Actively engage in a rapid development environment using intellectual curiosity and interpersonal communication to deepen product knowledge and enhance autonomy over time.
- Identify and bring forward potential concerns related to business requirements as they are identified (performance, complexity, or other technical pitfalls)
- Identify and bring forward ideas to simplify requirements, combine similar efforts, or eliminate duplication to reduce net development time / increase efficiency
- Participate in product upgrade and release processes and application builds
- Troubleshoot errors and performance issues in PL/SQL and Java web applications.
- Participate in supporting production applications
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
Ideal candidate has a 3+ years of related product development experience using PL/SQL & Java with a focus on sound design principles with excellent maintainability and performance. Experience developing SaaS based applications using object-oriented techniques, with Java/J2EE strongly preferred. True Database Administration skills a plus but not required.
Must have a solid mix of the following technical skills:
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts.
- Expert understanding of Oracle, PL/SQL
- Experience developing database for multi-tenant SaaS solutons
- Product development experience
- Familiarity with Wildfly/JBOSS
- Familiarity with JSP
- Familiarity with Angular2+
- Source control including proper branching, merging, commits, and comments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills, including the ability to work with teams in different geographic regions
- Strong planning, scheduling, organization skills
- Strong curiosity and drive to uncover root cause of incidents and find solutions
- Strong desire to develop deep industry knowledge and increase autonomy as product and industry knowledge increases, ultimately becoming a mentor to other employees.
Excellent benefits including competitive pay, full suite of medical, dental and vision benefits, matching 401(k), generous PTO and much, much more! Please send your detailed resume & LI profile today.