Our client is seeking a talented Software developer who is a self-starter that capable of learning and implementing new technologies quickly. This candidate will be a member of the Enterprise Digital Content Platform team and will be responsible for development and support Content Management System (CMS), OpenText Teamsite/LiveSite products.
The candidate will work closely with internal customers to develop solutions for content management and delivery using TeamSite, LiveSite Display Services and LiveSite Content Services.
This role requires coordination with internal customers including business content owner and publisher, IT developers, infrastructure engineers and application architects as well as leaders across the enterprise.
- Engage with business users and corresponding IT application teams for Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
- Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
- Present design for peer review and participate design review for other team members.
- Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
- Provide user training.
- Participate on-duty rotation of production support and EWCM platform maintenance
- Practice Agile development methodology
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is required.
- A team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to implemented CI/CD for TeamSite/liveSite application development.
- Working experience with Java, J2EE, XML, JSon, Perl
- Experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing the OpenText TeamSite 8+ and Livesite products, including
- Development of workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Implementing custom roles and menu options
- Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc…
- CSSDK integration
- Design and Develop SitePublisher components
- Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
- Deployment to LiveSite Content Services & LiveSite Display Services.
- OpenDeploy configuration
- Configuration in n-tier architecture
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
- Basic Windows Server administration
- Installation and Administration experience with TeamSite, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display Services
- TeamSite Search
- XSLT experience
- Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or other RDBMS.
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, AD/LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage.