Our client is seeking a Java Developer for a contract located in Irving, TX.
Seeking a Java Developer who will actively participate in designing, developing, testing, and deploying code to drive our digital products.
Your primary focus will be on designing and development applications using java to manage an IoT based event driven system using technologies like AWS IoT, Spring state machine, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Gitlab. You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, EKS< Lambda, API Gateway (Apigee) and many more. You will ensure that the components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions an scrum/agile ceremonies. Must be willing to wear other hats.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience with development using Java, Spring, Spring Boot frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience in relational or non -relational database management systems.
- 3+ years experience with Unit and integration testing with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber, JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha).
- 3+ years experience in developing large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: kubernetes, amazon EKS
- MVC/MVVM/MVP structure and development patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- API Development using Java and MonogDB
- Modern Build pipelines and tools
- Code versioning Git (Gitlab).
- Backlog management tools like jira