Title: Java Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Term: 11 Months Contract
- Determines the impact of new programs on and ensures their compatibility with existing system operations.
- Oversees development of system specifications through interaction with business users and sponsors
- Determines the feasibility of the resulting projects and displays strong depth of knowledge in specific business subject areas.
- Assists in projecting software and hardware requirements.
- Oversees design, development, maintenance, testing and debugging of software ensuring software development lifecycle (SDLC) guidelines are followed.
- Formulates/defines project scope and objectives.
- Leads the development, modification, and maintenance of software to meet company needs and user suggestions.
- Prepares program documentation including administrator and end user help documents.
- Directs other analyst/programmers; assigns, prioritizes and monitors workload.
- Provides guidance and training to team.
- Prepares status reports to department manager.
- Ensures successful completion of projects in conformance to project goals and requirements.
- Ensures proactive and cooperative relationships exist within the project team; remains accessible to project team members.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
Experience and Education:
- 8 to 12 years of experience
- Leadership experience
- 9 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5 years of program development experience
- 3 years specialized programming relative to program needs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Java experience
- React experience
- Automated builds experience
- Web services using certificates in java
- SSO with SAML experience
- SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of applications systems analysis and programming
- Knowledge of claims management systems
- High level of self-motivation
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of claims management applications preferred
- Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!