We are looking for a Java Developer with a year or two of experience and ideally a degree inj Computer Science or similar. We are looking for some solid Java Development experience for the past year or two and someone that wants to learn and grow. You will joining our application development team doing enterprise Java development on healthcare applications.
What is the ideal profile? We'd like to see you have the following. This is a list of preferences...
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of Java frameworks like SpringBoot, Hibernate or others would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Exposure to multi-threading would be desirable
- Exposure to Agile and working in Agile teams would be desirable
This will initially be a six (6) month contract but if you do well, this will extend to a longer term situation. While we are all working from home now, our Atlanta office is in the Dunwoody or Sandy Springs area, so we are centrally located in Atlanta. If you are looking to join a top tier technical team work for a strong and growing technology company, this would be a great opportunity for you.