Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte NC
Term: 12 months
- Our client is seeking an Application Developer that will focus on Asset Management effort. The purpose of this effort is to build new capabilities covering servicing, asset management and portfolio review process. This is part of an overall strategy to create an integrated end-to-end credit platform.
- The selected candidate will play a critical role in defining, designing, and implementing applications in the clients environment.
- The selected engineer will be responsible for communicating directly with business customers and members of the larger IT organization while analyzing requirements, creating UML diagrams and object oriented / Domain Driven designs.
- The individual will be responsible for assuring the following of application architecture and development standards.
- The candidate will take previous hands-on experience in application development and maintenance, technology strategy and deliver innovative yet practical solutions to the organization.
- The person must exhibit the ability to communicate ideas to all levels of the organization and must be capable of mentoring and overseeing junior developers.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply core development principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
- This new hire will also address outstanding application migration tasks related to (BAR) Build and Release, Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), Release management and will work on building CB DEVOPS delivery system to cover all CB applications.
- The role will bring deep understanding of SDLC principals and real life experience with vast variety of DevOps tools.
- The role will also develop environment creation and configuration for CB projects.
- This candidate will be also responsible to design and develop test automation based on business use cases and nonfunctional requirements, design and develop CI pipelines with Jenkins, Ansible, uDeploy and many other DevOps tools.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and, impact analysis for each project
- Provide individual and project support for complex projects or applications, adhere to project timelines and technical deliverables within different client environments
- Provide support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale SOR applications
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for the developed applications
- Work with business and technology partners to prevent or solve difficult availability and performance problems
- Interact with internal and external technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Research new innovative tools and technologies and lead proof-of-concepts to drive adoption
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of RESTful web services
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 4+ years of Spring experience
- Proven experience using like Github, Jenkins, UDeploy.
- 3+ year of Hibernate experience
- 2+ year of JBPM development experience
- 2+ years of ReactJS or Angular
- 2+ experience
- 2+ years of experience working on Microservices
- 1+ year of Gradle experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience in Oracle
- 1+ year of Microsoft SSRS reporting experience.
- 1+ year of Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledgeable on Cloud services and deployments
- Knowledge of Static analysis tools like HP Fortify and SONARQUBE.
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring tools like App-D.
- Performance testing/monitoring.
- Financial industry experience a plus.