Grow your career as a Java Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Own success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentoring other developer on their implementation while needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to make sure the success deliverable.
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Clarify client’s needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Strictly follow client’s engineering standards and ensure these are followed across all modules in the project.
- Perform code & design reviews consistently.
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree.
- 6 –8 yrs years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role.
- Extensive experience system analysis and in UI programming of software applications.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Must have expert level (hands-on) knowledge and understanding in JAVA/J2EE spring boot, spring framework stack.
- Must have deep understanding of Microservice and Microservices best practices, patterns- Spring boot microservices is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of OpenShift & Docker.
- Good understanding of Kafka.
- Must have experience in SCMs like GIT; and tools like JIRA.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience is required.
- Good to have MongoDB experience.
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.