Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Overall at least 7+ years of application development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of strong hands on knowledge with full implementation of Elasticsearch.
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK (elasticsearch, logstash and kibana) stack.
- Elastic Stack in a production scale implementation (Proof of Concept experience is not sufficient).
- Create indexes and analytics on elasticsearch data.
- Strong experience in SQL and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with large amount of data.
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
- Experience in cloud environment.
- Experience in Spring Modules, Spring Boot.
- Experience with Front end technologies JSP, AngularJs, JQuery, HTML / CSS
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in software development with Java / Spring / Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in ELK (elasticsearch, logstash and kibana) stack.
- Experience with stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect.
- Strong experience in SQL (Oracle) and writing complex queries with joins and aggregates.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.