Looking to expand your software experience? We have a permanent position in Auburn, Alabama on a small team that could be a great employer for you. In this role, you will be designing and customizing software and designing databases within an application area.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Test, code, and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software
- Performance maintenance on existing software products.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new technologies.
- Consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
- Provide reliable proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Quick learner who can master and manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and a flexible positive attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Possess relevant experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through.