Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 months
- The Foreign Exchange Technology within CCIB Technology builds and maintains multiple applications and services that customers, Traders, and Internal Sales use for Foreign Exchange payments.
- This position is part of a team cross functional Agile team that design, develop, test and support these complex applications.
- As part of this team, you will act as a key contributor to design, develop and test utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements, design and write technical specifications to build complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide help to less experienced engineers and develop highly efficient and quality code according to our client's coding standard.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met and contribute to creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 1+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience