Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer with Angular UI
Location: Des Moines, IA 0309
Term: 18 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in cloud development
- 8+ years of experience in Java with Angular UI, webservices, and microservices development
- 3+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation
- 4+ years of Agile experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience triaging the production and deployment issues
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the product scrums
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills