Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 12 months
- Leads, designs, develops, test and implements applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolves coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Responsible for defining opportunities across IT to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Mentors and trains other members of the team. Partners with Management, Dev, QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- Focuses on building relevant capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
- Manages vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices. Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as Capital Markets, Quants, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and leads the team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentors lower level team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ Core Java Development
- 3+ SQL
- 1+ Angular (or React or AngularJS)
- Capital market experience is preferred.