“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on experience with development and designing applications using Java, Spring, Spring boot frameworks.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in relational or non-relational database management systems.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Unit and Integration testing with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha).
- Experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good experience with API development using Java and MongoDB.
- Working with modern development approaches (containerization, cloud, continuous delivery, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
- 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce and Retail business
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git (Gitlab).
- Familiarity with backlog management tools like JIRA.