Long term contract opportunity in Jersey City, NJ for a Java Developer. Will build the foundational framework for all ATM Microservices. Will also work on Atlas and GCS decoms.
10 years hands-on Java Developer. Lead experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of large Capital Markets experience.
- Key expertise: Java, Microservices and Financial Services.
Delivery experience in front, middle and back-office technologies on large scale, real-time enterprise platforms of high trade volume is a must.
- Java 8 and above – exposure to functions and features. Using Java 11 for this development.
- Must have built Microservices in recent projects.
- Strong hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS.
Robust understanding of API Management and Gateways. Messaging environments – Kafka and RabbitMQ.
Extensive hands-on experience with data-heavy/analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB).
- Expertise in niche large scale container technologies on microservices-based environments. Architect monolithic applications into re-usable and scalable microservices.
Experience with big data technology stack - Hadoop/Spark/Hive/MapR is a plus.
- Knowledge in diverse financial products is a plus: FX, Equities, OTC and Listed Derivatives, Rates/Credit and Commodities.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks and a trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world.
While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to architects, developers to data scientists, our client’s employees operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.