10 years hands-on Java Developer. Lead experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of large Capital Markets experience.
- Key expertise: Java, Microservices and Financial Services.
Delivery experience in front, middle and back-office technologies on large scale, real-time enterprise platforms of high trade volume is a must.
- Java 8 and above – exposure to functions and features. Using Java 11 for this development.
- Must have built Microservices in recent projects.
- Strong hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS.
Robust understanding of API Management and Gateways. Messaging environments – Kafka and RabbitMQ.
Extensive hands-on experience with data-heavy/analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB).
- Expertise in niche large scale container technologies on microservices-based environments. Architect monolithic applications into re-usable and scalable microservices.
Experience with big data technology stack - Hadoop/Spark/Hive/MapR is a plus.
- Knowledge in diverse financial products is a plus: FX, Equities, OTC and Listed Derivatives, Rates/Credit and Commodities.
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 209688
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.