We are looking for two Java Developers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity! For these positions, your primary role is to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software APIs. We are moving to AWS so experience with design and development of AWS cloud-native applications would be desired.
We are looking for someone to develop features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, supportable, and well documented code for the full technological stack. Someone who will contribute to their Agile development team.
- 2 or more years of Java/J2EE development, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience.
- Experience with development and deployment on WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience with full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs and serverless Microservices with SpringBoot
- Experience with Design Patterns, 12-factor design principles and algorithms
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and/or Ansible
- Knowledge and/or experience with messaging solutions such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development with a testing framework.
- Experience deploying applications in AWS or OpenShift (Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with the Travel Industry a plus.
If you are looking for a great long term contract opportunity that could literally go for several years working with state of the art Java technologies, please apply as this is great opportunity for you!