If you would, we have the job for you!
The project fully utilizes AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway(Apigee), and many more. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions and scrum/agile ceremonies.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java applications (code and software)
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain AWS Cloud applications and resources as necessary to support the main java applications
- Software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with development using Java, Spring, Spring boot frameworks
- Minimum 3+ years experience in relational or non-relational database management systems
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Unit and Integration testing with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha)
- Minimum 2+ years experience in AWS Cloud technologies which should include one or more of: Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, Lambda, Route53, CloudFrtong, API Gateway (Apigee)
- Minimum 1+ years experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks, Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- Specific experience with API development using Java and MongoDB
- Understanding of MVC/MVVM/MVP structure and development patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (maven, jenkns, etc.)
- Familiarity with code versioning and branching strategies using git (gitlab)
- Familiarity with backlog management tools like JIRA
- Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 5+Years
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES: Good to have AWS Developer Associate or similar AWS