We are looking for two (2) Java Developers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You should be an experienced Java Developer with experience with SOA/Middleware SOAP service design and development. You should have hands on experience in SOAP based Service implementation and design patterns. You should have the following skills:
- Proficient in JAVA JDK 1.8 or 1.11, J2EE
- Excellent Knowledge of Web services (SOAP/REST) and working experience of XML, XSD, WSDL, JDBC, MQ, SOAP concepts.
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging tools such as SUMO, Dynatrace
- Familiarity with Code Repository such as IBM Rational Clearcase, GitLab Developing design documents
- Experience in SOAP testing and tools used for service testing (SOAP-UI) and provide support during user acceptance testing
- Support application code deployment from Test to Production environment
- Ability to Troubleshoot functional issues and identify modifications needed to address the issues.
Any experience with the following would be highly desired:
- Experience with TIBCO Business Studio for ActiveMatrix
- Airline business domain knowledge
- RESTFul APIs' CI/CD Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle GitLab, Test Driven Development, Functional Programming