Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
- Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to insure that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth in department’s OIT environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8 years’ experience Web technologies AngularJs, Angular, NodeJs, Ionic Framework and adjacent technologies such as Node and Webpack.
- 8 years’ experience working with remote data via JSON and XML format and REST and SOAP APIs.
- 8 years’ experience with IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation.
- 8 years’ experience in Native Android Application development.
- 8 years’ experience in developing mobile apps using cloud platforms.
- 8 years’ of web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- 8 years’ experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
- 8 years’ experience in design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments such as Websphere/Weblogic/JBos.
- 8 years’ experience/knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs and Ionic Framework.
- 8 years’ experience in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 12g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college or university.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!