Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30303
Term: 13 months
- The Java Developer responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java).
- Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across the department to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
- Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to insure that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth within DHS’s OIT environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related specialty from an accredited college or university.
- 5 years of web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
- Experience working with the Java programming language.
- Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks; extensive front and back end experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!