We are looking for two Java and Web Applications Developer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Java and Web Applications Developer
Location: Eagan, MN
Term: 12 months
- Understand, document, and prioritize Technical requirements.
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate.
- Manage the relationship between IT and key stakeholders and management teams
- Leverage emerging technologies to facilitate business solutions.
- Identify gaps in the application functionality and reliability and provide technical solutions.
- Provide efficient solution and deliverables to shorten the project life cycle, where applicable.
- Work with business analysts and product owners to fix software bugs and escalate issues.
- Develop and support user acceptance Criteria.
- Own the quality of the product delivered by engaging closely in QA activities.
- Create visual models (flowcharts, class and activity diagrams, sequence diagrams).
- Lead resolution of issues with interfacing systems built on different technologies.
- Facilitate and participate in regular scrum ceremonies for product status reviews.
Is this a fit:
- Bachelor’s Information Systems, Computer Science with 2 or more years of IT experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Expertise in Java backend and related framework and tools, relational DBs Oracle/UDB, Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, MS SQL, Windows OS.
- Working knowledge of AWS is required.
- Experience in Web application frameworks and API technologies like JQuery, AngularJS, Swagger and Springboot.
- Experience in GIT and DevOps pipeline including TDD and test automation.
- Build, implement and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines to achieve the automation of software delivery.
- Must have strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of different Agile Methodology is required.
- 2-6 years of experience required
- Experience in an airline MRO software application development shop is a plus.
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!