We are looking for a Java and React Full Stack Developer to join our team!
Position: Java and React Full Stack Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 8 months
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promote re-use of software components and facilitates ease of support.
- Stay current with technology and form best practices.
- Possess good understanding of design patterns.
- Practice Agile development and become familiar with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Lean principles, and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Analyze, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participate in code review sessions.
- Provide input and technical content for customer facing documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Practice TDD/BDD, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test strategy for functional and non-functional requirements.
Is this a fit?
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years experience in leading a team
- 5+ years experience in software design and development
- RESTful web services
- Comfortable contributing to design decisions
- Experience with the preferred technology stack (all or part of it):
- Microservice-oriented Java and React development
- Spring Framework, including Spring Boot
- Database Management Systems (NoSQL preferred), JPA, Hibernate Test Driven
- Development or Behaviour Driven Development (e.g. JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber)