Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: IT Systems Analyst Technician
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 Months Contract
- Assist with the requirements gathering efforts for projects; works with other systems analysts and project manager throughout the project.
- Works to identify and understand stakeholders; may initiate and/or facilitate meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business/systems representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements.
- May produce project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required using standard templates or work with a more senior level systems analyst.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Major in computer science field preferred
- Experience in claims management processes and system requirements preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!