Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior IT Systems Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392-0001
Term: 5 Months Contract
· Responsible for planning, evaluating, implementing, monitoring, maintaining, testing, documenting, and providing technical support for systems infrastructure.
· Participate in budgeting, quality improvements, and actively involved in strategic planning.
· Responsible for monitoring new technology developments/changes that impact our infrastructure.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
· Bachelor's degree in Computer-related field or equivalent work experience plus 6-10 years of work experience in IT field required.
· Basic knowledge of insurance and financial services products preferred.
· Advanced computer skills required.
· 6+ years of experience.
· Advanced planning/organizational, problem-solving, analytical, time management, decision-making, and communication skills required, as well as solid leadership and basic presentation skills.
· Able to effectively communicate technical plans, strategies, and designs to all levels of the company.
· Basic knowledge of business unit applications preferred.
· Able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
· Working Conditions: Some travel may be required, including overnight stays.
· May be required to provide on-call support.
· Able to lift 50-60 pounds as a physical requirement of the position.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!