Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: IT Systems Analyst Specialist
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 Months Contract to hire
- Provides leadership, direction, and support to a team of IT Support colleagues.
- Ensures IT Support processes and procedures are adhered to and departmental objectives are met.
- Acts as quality assurance by identifying, researching, resolving and responding to technical and non-technical issues or questions from internal and external customers.
- Monitors workloads and status; supports colleagues by providing advice on handling complex issues.
- Ensures company customer service standards are met.
- Communicates high visibility issues to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains good client relationships.
- Serves as a final level of quality for issue escalation research.
- Continues to identify areas of improvement (process or employee).
- Identifies, researches, replicates issues, resolves and responds to issues or questions received from internal and external customers as needed.
- Manages complex troubleshooting and software development issues as needed.
- Maintains intimate knowledge of claim systems, adjuster job functions and company workflow and processes as needed to solve support related issues.
- Escalates calls to the appropriate departments as needed.
- Assists in the resolution of support issues to decrease downtime and to bring about high levels of satisfaction as needed.
- Provides status and follow-up information to internal or external customers as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of IT Software Analysis experience
- 6 years of Help Desk or technical support service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven understanding and knowledge of Quality
- Good knowledge of service center processes and procedures
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good judgment and discretion skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Ability to complete required number of monthly quality monitors
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!