Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 months
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
- Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
- Transitions program to management personnel.
- Participates in oral presentations.
- Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
- Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations.
- Strong knowledge of project management.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Leadership/management/motivational skills.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
Even better if you have:
- Supervisory experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!