Title: IT Systems Analyst
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 Months Contract
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects
- Devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders
- Initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements
- Provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
Experience and Education:
- 6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred
- Major in computer science field preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!