Position: IT Support Technician
Location: Orlando, Florida, 32817
Term: 11 months
- Work directly with end users within the region to communicate changes and impact to their IT environment.
- Lead educational sessions and training offerings for generation service users.
- May perform 1st and 2nd -level user help desk activities to resolve issues for high priority personnel.
- Develop user guides and instructions for IT updates.
- Participate in regular Generation Service IT Status Meeting to understand upcoming IT changes, and facilitate implementation strategy to ensure alignment of business needs with IT requirements and minimize business interruption for Field Service.
- Assist with the coordination activities for Siemens Energy’s internal IT Support groups to support Generation Service personnel through IT systems separation and migration activities.
- Gain complete understanding of IT separation activities, timelines, technical issues, and solutions in a continuously changing environment.
- Support change-release processes for implementation of IT systems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least one year into Graduate Program.
- Education or training in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills-both written and oral, including presentation skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with MS Windows 10 Desktop Administration.
- Experience with MS Office 365 and related applications.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security concepts.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!