Position: IT Support Technician
Location: Lincoln , Rhode Island 02865
Term: 3 Months
- Responsible for both recording technician visits and project process on site as well as first level troubleshooting quickly, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Prompt response to questions from vendor hired technicians by troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving problems and overall technician support throughout a technicians visit.
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to current policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must possess clear, accurately and tactful, communication both verbally and written.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must be able to work independently and occasionally lead within a group.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience with technical installation exposure or 1 year of post high school technical training or internships preferred but not necessary.
- Minimum Highschool Diploma or GED