Successful logistics firm in Alpharetta seeking an IT Support Specialist for their growing team! This is a “Jack of All Trades” type of support position and will own responsibility for installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications, troubleshooting laptop, hardware and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults. The IT Support person receives cases via Zen Desk to resolve as well via email from monitoring software.
Where you’ll add value:
You will develop effective working relationships with our customers (located around the US) with the purpose of resolving user issues, data exchange issues and hardware/OS issues. A successful IT Support person will be able work independently in a small business setting while producing measurable results.
Primary responsibilities will be supporting infrastructure, web site, and critical data exchange application. This includes:
- Resolve desk cases from clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Resolve production issues that are alerted via email.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Write SQL (Stored Procedures) to provide customers with CSV files.
- Configure B2B interfaces in QA and Production using SQL.
- Refresh QA, UAT, and Dev environments. Including restoring SQL DB, Elastic Search DB, and Run SQL/ES Scripts.
- Reinstalling OS on laptops and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications for fellow employees.
- Troubleshooting (diagnose and resolve) email clients, IPTV, VOIP, laptops, system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Verify/Test secondary servers and D/R site availability.
- Setting up new office users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Light database administration
What skills do I need to be successful in this position:
- Windows 10 and 2019 Operation system
- Good TSQL skills including writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, table design, etc..
- Light PowerShell or other programming or shell scripting language experience
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Domain, DNS and light network administration skills
- Laptop and server hardware maintenance
- Good MS office skills
- Amazon Cloud
- Azure DevOps
- Office 365
This is a an excellent growth opportunity! Please send your detailed resume and LinkedIn profile today to start a conversation!