Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: IT Support Associate
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 6 Months
- Identifies, researches, resolves and responds to a high volume of simple to moderately complex issues or questions received from internal and external customers.
- Provides status and follow-up information to internal or external customers.
- Escalates calls to the appropriate departments.
- Documents customer issues in call tracking system timely and accurately.
- Assists real-time in the resolution of support issues to decrease downtime and to bring about high levels of satisfaction.
- Keeps current on policies and relevant product and industry trends in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Three (3) years of computer systems related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Two (2) years propriety software support experience and one (1) years Windows operations system troubleshooting experience.
- Strong computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Windows OS, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral, written and business communication skills.
- Analytical, interpretive and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong stress and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
Even better if you have:
- JURIS or claims management application experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!