Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Dublin, OH 43017
Term: 7 Months Contract
- Identifies, researches, resolves and responds to a
- high volume of simple to moderately complex issues
- or questions received from internal and external
- Provides status and follow-up information to
- internal or external customers.
- Escalates calls to the appropriate departments.
- Documents customer issues in call tracking system
- timely and accurately.
- Assists real-time in the resolution of support
- issues to decrease downtime and to bring about
- high levels of satisfaction.
- Keeps current on policies and relevant product and
- industry trends in order to provide technically
- accurate solutions to customers.
Experience and Education:
- 3 years of computer systems related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- 2 years propriety software support experience
- 1 years Windows operations system troubleshooting experience
- Must be bilingual Spanish is the second language needed.
- Strong computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Windows OS, Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Analytical, interpretive and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong stress and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Associate degree in a computer technology field preferred
- JURIS or claims management application experience preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!