Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: IT Support Associate
Location: Memphis, TN 38125-1128
Term: 7 Months Contract to Hire
· Provide basic IT systems support to end users on a variety of computer system issues.
· Respond to telephone calls, email and technical support requests.
· Document, track and monitor issues ensuring a timely resolution.
· Identify, research, resolve and respond to a high volume of simple to moderately complex issues or questions received from internal and external customers.
· Provide status and follow-up information to internal or external customers.
· Escalate calls to the appropriate departments.
· Document customer issues in call tracking system timely and accurately.
· Assist real-time in the resolution of support issues to decrease downtime and to bring about high levels of satisfaction.
· Keep current on policies and relevant product and industry trends in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
· Provide support after hours via on-call cell phone.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Support the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
· Associate degree in a Computer Technology field preferred.
· 3 years of computer systems related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include 2 years of propriety software support experience and 1 year Windows operations system troubleshooting experience. JURIS or claims management application experience preferred.
· Strong computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Windows OS, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
· Analytical, interpretive and decision-making skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
· Strong stress and time management skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies.
· Work Environment: When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
· Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability. Excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion. Ability to handle work-related stress. Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Ability to meet deadlines.
· Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required.
· Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!