Our client is seeking a talented team player to fill the open position of IT Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst in their Dallas, TX office. This role will serve as a member of IT’s business-facing team and will be responsible for the Advanced Planning System (Kinaxis Rapid Response) and full application development lifecycle, operational performance of our ERP systems (Supply Chain and Operations), and overall maintenance and support.
The role will build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, understand our business processes, and work with cross-functional teams. This person will also interface with multiple departments and Business Units including our Corporate Office and Manufacturing Plants in US and Mexico.
Join our team today and be a part of Delivering Goods for the Good of All.
What you’ll do:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business processes and elicit, define, and analyze business requirements
- Interact with the business for Supply Chain Solution Design and Mapping
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams across all ERP modules and other applications to define and design proposed solutions that meet business requirements and adhere to application design guidelines, strategies, and best practices
- Engage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction Design integrated Supply Chain Planning solutions and map them in Kinaxis Rapid Response system
- Document business processes, supply chain scenarios and overall Kinaxis Rapid Response system configuration requirement
- Maintenance of Kinaxis Rapid Response solution
- Ability to focus on architecting Planning solutions using Rapid Response, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, work with Interfaces, work flows and data management/data migration
- Integration of legacy data, or spreadsheets and data management in Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Resolve end user service requests
- Create test cases to cover business processes and system functions, execute tests, and analyze and resolve defects
- Incident management and SLA compliance
- Occasional travel required
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Supply Chain Management or 7 + years related experience
- 5+ years business analysis experience supporting ERP systems and Advanced Planning Solutions modules (Rapid Response-HIGHLY PREFERRED, SAP, O9 Solutions, Logility or other) including integrations to ERP systems
- Should have deep working knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations processes (i.e. Product Life Cycle, Sales and Operations Planning, Master Scheduling, Sourcing & Procurement, Production Planning and Execution, Inventory Management, Quality Management and Control, etc.), and integration to financial processes (Cost Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable)
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members to understand requirement and discuss design options
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and determine valid conclusions
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle process (SDLC); and Waterfall or Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Well organized, and self-motivated
- Effective communication and presentation skills are vital
- Strong technical data analytics, negotiations and facilitation skills
- MUST have Kinaxis Rapid Response Advanced Planning Systems experience.