Our Irving, Texas client is seeking a Supplier Relationship Manager for a 9+ month contract opportunity. In this role you will manage relationships between the client and its IT suppliers, regardless of spend levels ($100MM+/year). This includes participating in and representing IT in Procurement Request for Information (RFI's) processes, Procurement Request for Proposal (RFP's) processes, supplier contract negotiations, supplier performance discussions, supplier risk management and supplier offboarding. The SRM Manager will be an individual contributor with a portfolio of suppliers that may supply any or all of the following: software, hardware, managed services, contingent labor, telecom services, and/or other IT related products and services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Manage assigned IT supplier relationships
- Facilitate weekly meetings with strategic vendor partners, discussing contractual needs and tactical performance opportunities.
- Work directly with Procurement, Legal & IT Stakeholders on contracts, including Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, and other similar contracts
- Produce periodic metrics & reporting as assigned (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Facilitate periodic Business Reviews with suppliers as appropriate (e.g. Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually, etc.)
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Information Technology Operations & Industry knowledge (i.e. software, hardware, data center operations, application support, software development, etc.), former experience as a IT professional a plus.
- Very strong verbal and written skills a must, including meeting facilitation and executive presentation
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics and a successful track record at negotiating IT services and goods contracts terms and conditions
- Proficient at comprehending contractual terminology and a track record of successful collaboration with Legal Counsel & Procurement
- Highly proficient at all Microsoft Office applications, including document version comparison (i.e. "redlining")
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, a self-starter who is able to manage and resolve ambiguity
- Highly analytical, able to identify and produce actionable metrics and dashboards for management & stakeholders; Experience producing supplier score cards highly desired
- Proficient at conflict resolution with a track record of successfully resolving supplier conflicts
- Strong influencing skills
- A working knowledge of IT accounting & budgeting best practices
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with digital contract signature technology solutions highly desired
- Experience with contract lifecycle management tools highly desired
- Project & program management experience a plus.
- A working knowledge of procure to pay solutions and systems a plus
- Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPM) certification is a plus.