Your focus in this role will solutions delivery for large Fortune 500-1000 customers who have distribution centers (warehouses) across the U.S. The successful candidate will deliver technology solutions that meet or exceed design requirements as outlined by solution engineers.
As the Solutions Delivery Lead, you will serve as the technical lead in delivering the IT solution for new implementations. The Solutions Delivery Lead will be responsible for application and integration design, managing internal & external customer requirements, and test execution by working with a cross-functional team focused on system and operational readiness for go-live. This role will involve the following:
- Solution Delivery including but not limited to: translating business needs and objectives into requirements and project estimates, enabling competitive and quality technology solutions in response to business needs, solution documentation, driving innovative and creative solutions to business challenges, serving as solution architect to construct data flow between customers and company applications, test planning and support including but not limited to defect resolution. (50% of this role)
- Facilitate the design and configuration of multiple applications in coordination with application teams. (25% of this role)
- Support project scope management and requirements with internal business and external customer, evaluating impact of changes and escalating any risks to delivery. (20% of this role)
- Deliver timely and accurate weekly status reports on projects. (10% of this role)
- Provide 24 x 7 on-call support for go-lives on a project-by-project basis. (5% of this role)
Bachelor's Degree required in one of the following: IT management, supply chain management, computer science, engineering, accounting, business or related field.
- 3+ years of IT Solutions Delivery or Implementation experience
- 2+ years of Transportation Management and/or Distribution Management Technology
- 2+ years of Supply Chain Management, experience with 3PL or 4PL
- Must be able to facilitate requirements discussion and troubleshooting efforts between business owner, external customer, and IT development teams; including facilitating discussions around supply chain process implementations and/or improvements for integrated solutions.
- Must have the ability to collect information, detect patterns, brainstorm, interpret data, integrate new information, and theorize to problem solve and make decisions.
- Must have strong documentation skills as it relates to business requirements and scope definition.
- Must possess strong client facing skills and understand the mechanisms for building strong, long-lasting internal and external customer relationships, including the ability to generate results through influence.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and/or change requests concurrently, set priorities and adapt to changing requirements and work conditions.