Title: IT Software QA Specialist
Location: Dublin, OH 43016
Term: 11 Months Contract to hire
- Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Analyzes user needs as required; assists in design of tests to verify that end user needs have been met.
- Develops and modifies software test scripts and test plans to verify systems meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests; develops and maintains software test script and test plans to verify systems meet requirements of insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
- Tests and verifies assigned projects; assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff.
- Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes necessary corrections to data and/or software tests.
- Follows pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development of tests and test plans.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance tools and other technology advances.
- Delivers and maintains the highest quality of customer services to our clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required,
- 2 years testing and/or business analytical experience
- Knowledge of software testing and test design
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience in interpreting user requirements and development of business application tests strongly preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!