Title: IT Software QA Specialist
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 9 Months Contract
- Proactively engage in the end-to-end software testing cycle as it pertains to the assigned projects
- Ability to independently create and execute test plan, test design, test data.
- Ability to work and mange deliverables in multiple projects in parallel and manage time effectively
- Collaborate and work closely with other QA, SA and dev teams for defect resolution
- Work closely and follow direction from Project manager / leadership team
- Contribute to the establishment of and meet quality goals and objectives for the project.
- Contribute to all aspects of quality assurance for the project including establishing relevant metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces
- Analyzes user needs as required; assists in design of tests to verify that end user needs have been met
- Develops and modifies software test scripts and test plans to verify systems meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests
- Develops and maintains software test script and test plans to verify systems meet requirements of insurance carrier and regulatory groups
- Tests and verifies assigned projects
- Assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2 years testing and/or business analytical experience
- Knowledge and experience in testing and documenting test results related to IT projects of data warehousing, IT application / product development, ETL, data modelling, reporting, data visualization, reporting software upgrades, migrationsGood understanding of SDLC process and procedures
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements related to enterprise initiatives projects, system migration or upgrade projects, data warehousing and visualizations
- Good understanding of software technologies systems and operations
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL skill and able to write medium to complex queries
- Working experience with SAP BO, Tableau, Oracle Exadata, SAP HANA is an added advantage
- Ensure timely communication with various stake holders
- Experience in interpreting user requirements and development of business application tests strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!