Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: Oracle/PL SQL Developer
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 Months Contract to hire
- Becomes familiar with most aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Analyzes user needs as required; assists in the design of specifications to meet end user needs.
- Develops and modifies software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
- Develops and maintains software to meet requirements of insurance carrier and regulatory groups.
- Tests and debugs assigned projects; assists in testing projects for other members of the programming staff.
- Prepares documentation on new or existing software.
- Investigates call escalations from the support staff; makes the necessary corrections to data and/or software.
- Assists in the professional growth of programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to our clients.
- Keeps abreast of software development language revisions and technology advances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years of experience working in the software development lifecycle
- 3 years specifically using a software development platform to build or enhance technology solutions
- 3 years of specific experience/knowledge of Oracle databases, PL/SQL, C#/C++/C, Open Source, Korn Shell Script, Perl or Progress 4GL or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL or Progress development experience
- Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!