Title: IT Software Development Advisor
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Term: 6 Month Contract
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application, including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
- Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
- Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory groups; leads in the design and development of software to meet those requirements.
- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other analyst/programmers.
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and
- completes the paperwork necessary to release the project.
- Assists in the professional growth of other analyst/programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as applicable to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to clients.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8 years of program development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2 years specialized experience with an emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design and programming of business applications
- 5+ years of PL/SQL & Oracle Database development experience
- Recent Oracle PL/SQL development experience within the past year
- Detailed knowledge of Near Real Time Oracle ETL processes
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle PL SQL Run Time improvement
- Experience in ETL PL/SQL development, specifically corporate data migrations
- Experience in documenting ETL Technical Designs Oracle 18C usage a plus
- Oracle RAC experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of self-motivation
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products Leadership skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!