Join the team at this paper and packaging solutions company that combines practical innovations and rigorous execution to give their customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. As one of Fortune Magazine's Worlds Most Admired Companies, this firm is known for social responsibility, innovation, and high-quality products and services.
Job Description: Our client is seeking an IT Service Operations Analyst to join a dynamic and exciting group within the IT Service Strategy and Operations organization. The primary responsibilities for this role will be directly related to ITSM (IT Service Management) Incident Management, and serve as a partner with our Service Desk team, and includes incident monitoring, knowledge and training, quality assurance, trend analysis, metrics, measurement, and reporting, and other areas possibly for mobile support, etc. The Analyst will also help define and improve processes and identify opportunities for gaining efficiencies in services and solutions leading to materially improving IT operational efficiency, improving quality, maximizing capacity, and reducing operational waste. The Analyst may also lead or participate on teams related to Technology Change Management areas such as services process automation, Virtual Agent/Chatbot, Command Center/Phone System, Vendor Access, Application On-Boarding, etc.
What you need to succeed(Required/Desired):
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Technical field or other related degree (Required); MBA or other advanced degree
- 2-5 years of general IT service and support experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience specifically in Service Desk, Service Operations, or Incident Management
- Ability to perform standard Tier 1 to 2 IT computer support efficiently and effectively
- Strong computer literacy skills, especially an understanding of Excel, Microsoft Office365, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, MS Teams. Experience with PowerBI is preferred.
- Organized with good time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to gather and use data to identify areas of change or improvement that can bring about the greatest benefit to the business.
- Committed customer focus mindset and ability to engage with all levels of the organizations and at our plants and mills.
- Strong level of collaboration and ability to influence others especially those with a technical background.
- An ability to analyze data/information and explain the results clearly and succinctly.
- Technical aptitude and a solid understanding of our client's business systems.
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow or other Problem Management tool or ticketing system equivalent.
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation’s certification is preferred, ITIL V3/4 Expert certification is a plus
- Experience with service automation and troubleshooting tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with competing deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. An ability to analyze data/information and explain the results clearly and succinctly. Answers questions clearly and correctly. Important to be a great listener and show empathy especially in escalated situations.
- Ability to technically document and educate others on service and support topics
- Experience with enterprise hardware and software implementation, application development and hosting, networking concepts, or datacenter infrastructure and operations.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.