Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: IT Service Desk
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Log, diagnose and resolve intermediate to advanced computer-related calls
- May coordinate the initial set-up and maintenance/repairs of desktop hardware and/or client software
- May be required to move 50-60 pounds as a physical requirement of this position
- May be required to provide on call support
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 to 6 years related work experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; computer related designation or certification preferred
- Intermediate technical PC skills including knowledge of operating systems, networking, and/or hardware required
- Must be detail oriented and have strong communication, customer service, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.