Title: IT Service Desk Engineer
Location: New York, NY
- Provide amazing day to day and on-call support for hardware and software for incredibly seasoned to novice users and everything in between
- Support SaaS tools and ensure compliance practices
- Support collaboration hardware in conference rooms and event spaces
- Ability to support in office needs including hardware shipping needs
- Technical experience in OSX, iOS, Chrome OS, and Android operating systems
- Agent level knowledge of Jira Service Desk, or similar ticketing system
- Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Administration experience with Google for Business, Atlassian, Okta, Jamf, Slack
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis
- Able to move and setup hardware and peripherals around the office
- Excellent communication, follow up and time management skills
- Drive to learn and grow
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.