Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Cyber Security Specialist
Term: 12 Months
- Analyzes and resolves security incidents.
- Administers various IT security tools and applications.
- Performs analysis of suspected malicious code and other software or programs and provides written and/or verbal analysis to management.
- Assists IT groups and business units as necessary in troubleshooting compatibility issues between security tools and business or productivity programs.
- Analyzes client and customer needs as required.
- Works closely with management on assigned projects from inception through implementation ensuring adequate internal communication and user involvement is maintained.
- Assists management in investigating IT or cyber-security events and developing resolutions.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to improve IT Security processes and procedures.
- Works closely with project managers to meet and complete project milestones accurately and on time.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ months experience.
- Experience with deploying SIEM sensors and event monitors, configuring log capture, and monitoring SIEM and collector operations.
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include four (4) years using transmission control protocol/internet protocol (TCP/IP) services or networks, various operating systems, and desktop productivity software.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Knowledge of the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) triad.
- Knowledge of Information technology security frameworks.
- Knowledge of carbon black protection, Symantec endpoint protection and security information and events management (SIEM) solutions preferred.
- Ability to work with networked computers and servers.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity.
- Ability to continuously learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university.
- Major in information systems or computer science.
- CompTIA Security+ certification, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!